NADNP Dermatology Post-Masters Program and Dermatology Certificate Program for NP and PA Students
June 2021 APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! Applications must be recieved no later that May 31, 2021
Live workshop and lectures October 8-10, 2021 Clearwater Beach, Florida
No refunds after May 1, 2021
Why Choose Our Program?
NANDP and CoreMedSource have collaborated together to offer premium dermatology education. With over 30 years of experience in dermatology training, our program offers the very best resources that have created the most well-known trailblazing programs in dermatology for NPs and PAs. NADNP faculty and Board Members:
- Developed the FIRST university-based DNP Dermatology residency program and competencies
- Develop the FIRST national organization exclusively for dermatology NPs
- Develop the FIRST Dermatology Post-Master’s Certificate Program
- You have one year to complete didactic and clinical
- Convenient online lectures -
Qualified NPs and PAs, student NPs and PAs
Price $3,900 includes:
- CoreMedSource Online Program Dermatology Basic Core Curriculum (dermtraining.com)
- Sherlokian Dermatology Series and Dermatology Procedures Workshop- Live one day workshop (multiple offerings throughout year, different states).
- 500 hours clinical hours (Student to secure their own preceptor. Providers already in dermatology may use hours at their clinical site)
- Complete a project (Article, lecture, and other contribution in the field of dermatology. Project is subject to Director approval)
- Free NADNP Membership (free main conference registration)*
- NADNP scholarships for ODAC and Skin of Color Virtual Conferences - Online courses (up to $200 registration fees)
- Access to CoreMedSource Dermatology Blogs and Case Studies
- Diploma style certificate with a cover upon completion by NADNP
- Discounts on all NADNP dermatology workshops and weekend symposiums throughout the year *
- One year to complete program
* Pending Covid-19 Restrictions
To apply: Send CV with contact info to Tholland@distinctlyderm.care
Websites: NADNP.NET CoreMedSource: dermtraining.com
*Does not include: transportation, hotel, flights, or meals.
1. Must be a certified NP or PA or student with current license and malpractice insurance.
2. Didactic: This will be available through online lectures, workshops and conferences
3. Dermatology project: Examples include writing a dermatology article, developing educational tools, etc. All projects must be approved by course director/faculty.
4. Clinical: 500 hours of general dermatology with your own preceptor in your home state or with available preceptors approved by NADNP. Limited availability for these preceptors! Preceptor fees are in addition to the course fees. Clinical Log and completed skills/competencies will be required. Preceptors must be a board certified dermatologist MD/DO, or NP who specializes and practices in a dermatology setting. We do provide preceptors and no refunds will be given if you cannot find one. Please secure prior to registering.
5. Optional: Additional hours in wound care available with approved preceptors. Please ask for details.
Upon successful completion of didactic, project and clinical hours, a certificate will be awarded. Conference and Certificate Program are subject to change.
Important: All clinical hours are arranged by the student. NADNP is not part of this process other than giving you some available preceptor names and assume no liability of clinical activity. Any clinical site requirements are arranged through the student and clinical site. We are also not responsible for the student's inability to finish the clinical hour requirement. No refunds will be given due to the student failing to complete any portion of the program. NADNP makes no guarantees that the completion of your clinical rotation will result in a dermatology position, nor do we determine or assess that a practitioner is competent to specialize in the field of dermatology.